The Foyer +
Provides open co-working space for content building and well-being in an atmosphere that supports an intentional pathway to leverage women led perinatal wellness practices by holding space for those that tend to childbearing communities with options and resources to uplift their own lives as a part of a collective care practice.
- $60 per hour
- Open co-work space
- Accommodations for up to 15 people
The Bridge +
Provides private meeting space to network and build infrastructure for business models that are connected to birth, healing, and environmental justice through all sectors of community-based perinatal wellness education.
- $50 per hour
- Private meeting space/conference room (conference table not pictured in photo seats up to 8 people)
- Accommodations for up to 12 people
The Pod +
Provides a pathway to support birth work providers in order to leverage their skills in marketing and branding their business.
- $40 per hour
- Great for podcasting, ZOOM meetings, or 1:1 meetings
- Accommodations for up to 3 people
The Sanctuary +
Provides a cozy open space for a TEK-based approach to learning and sharing that provides a pathway for people within the childbearing community to navigate healthy lifestyle choices, reproductive health options, and perinatal wellness through classes, workshops, and private events.
- $70 per hour
- Great for classes, workshops, intimate events
- Accommodations for up to 45 people standing or 30 people sitting