We welcome you to apply to work in our hive!
Upon proceeding to our employment section you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online here.
Beehive Birth Consulting & Holistic Family Planning Center
- Is a Sustainable Model of Care to support our 501(c)3 Charitable Health Non-profit Organization The InTune Mother Society
- We provide recruitment, training, and employment opportunities to qualified applicants
- Officially known as a Family Planning Center (FPC) as a Soonercare Provider
- Although we are founded & headquartered in Midwest City, OK we serve families nationally and internationally via our Tele-Birth Virtual support services
- Beehive Birth Consulting employs a growing staff of Community Health Workers through DOL a Federally Approved Perinatal Wellness Coach Apprenticeship in conjunction with Oklahoma Works through Central Oklahoma Workforce Innovation Board
- We seek to serve 100 families in 2022 in Oklahoma County
- Beehive Birth Consulting provides access to affordable family planning services to all persons, regardless of age, race, economic, or immigration status.
Career Opportunities At Beehive Birth Consulting
Our mission is to make holistic family planning options accessible to ALL via our community-based perinatal health care programs and services.
Our mindset is culturally focused on healing justice and anti-racism practices for the liberation of Indigenous Black childbearing bodies.
Our movement is to increase access to care that fosters a solution to improve the health of historically excluded populations.
Beehive Birth Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Applicants who feel they require reasonable accommodations for any part of the application or hiring process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org Beehive Birth Consulting participates in background checks to support the protection of our staff and the families we serve.
we are accepting applications for the current positions:
- Birth Coach
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor
- Perinatal Wellness Coach (Apprentice Opportunity)
Contact us for more info below or apply here
Hi, I’m RaShaunda. A homebirth mother of 4-sons, which are currently being homeschooled. I became a full-time holistic family planning coach in 2018, with a focus on postpartum recovery. When I’m not spending time with my wonderful kids and husband, I love writing about my fascination with reproductive health, building capacity for my organization The InTune Mother Society, and living the life of a Beekeeper! Read more